We invite you to look no further than our cooking and sightseeing tour, “A Taste of Poland in Mazovia and Warsaw” . The exciting mix of cooking in Mazovian villages with local women and professional chefs in Warsaw, sightseeing while learning about the rich history of Mazovia’s cities and towns, discovering local crafts and dining in best restaurants make this tour a unique overall experience.
Here again are a few highlights included in our September 2010 tour with links to many photographs we’ve taken on our journey through Mazovia and Warsaw:
- Four nights at a romantic 19th century Mazovian countryside palace
- Cooking classes of regional and traditional recipes with Mazovian village women and professional chefs
- Live Chopin concert at the Royal Bath Park in Warsaw
- Visit and vodka tasting at 1896 Krzesk Vodka Distillery – makers of the world famous Chopin vodka
- Wedel Chocolate Lounge visit and tasting in Warsaw – Poland’s oldest chocolate brand created in Warsaw
- Shopping at Cepelia store – offering a great selection of quality Polish handicrafts
“A Taste of Poland in Mazovia and Warsaw” – September 2010 Cooking Tour in Poland
Chopin Vodka Tasting & Distillery Tour with Poland Culinary Vacations – September 2010
Cooking with Chef Karol Okrasa in Warsaw, Poland.
Please join us in Mazovia and Warsaw in 2011 for the best way to experience this interesting region of Poland. Our in-depth culinary and cultural adventure will make this trip one you’ll remember for a lifetime!