In its 27th year, the Polish Pottery Festival is scheduled to be held this year in the city of Boleslawiec, in the Lower Silesia region of Poland, from August 18 – 22, 2021. This year’s festival will most likely be offered without the Live Shows, entertainment and parade due to COVID-19 pandemic but it’s still expected to draw thousands of people from all over Poland and the world. A must for aficionados of pottery, this festival features some of best handmade ceramics Made in Poland.
Over the course of five days, starting on Wednesday thru Sunday, both attendees and exhibitors have unlimited attractions to experience during normal, non-pandemic years. Some of them include:
- The largest ceramics fair in Poland
- Great shopping, interesting shows and live entertainment
- Ceramics and sculpting workshops
- Pottery manufacturers tours
- Ceramics Museum in Boleslawiec tours and ceramics workshops for visitors
- Unveiling and exhibition of new pottery designs
- Demonstrations of historical pottery
- “Ceramics Carnival” – the opening parade of the Polish Pottery Festival in Boleslawiec, Poland – usually scheduled at 6PM on Friday
- Display of ceramics from around the world from countries such as Italy, Israel, Great Britain, Norway, India, Australia etc.
- Clay show – parade of clay figures
- Flea market
We’ve been planning small-group tour “The Flavors of Lower Silesia and Wroclaw and Polish Pottery Festival” next year from August 14 – 20, 2022 and hope to offer it every August on! Our groups enjoy three full days at the Polish Pottery Festival and guests can extend their stay until the end of the festival weekend. We encourage you to make your reservation early on this small-group August 2022 tour to experience Poland, Lower Silesia region, Wroclaw – fourth largest city in Poland and Polish Pottery Festival!
Space is limited – maximum 16 guests on this tour. To make your reservation, please call us at Toll Free 888-703-8130 in the US and Canada or International 772-777-0571. You can also email us at email@example.com or follow the link below to make your reservation and deposit on our website:
“The Flavors of Lower Silesia and Wroclaw and Polish Pottery Festival” in Boleslawiec, Poland
7 days/6 nights
August 14 – 20, 2022
$2,450 per person/ double occupancy
Single supplement – $350
Deposit – $500
Do zobaczenia w Polsce! – See you in Poland!